🌀 Work It Out | Youth Exchange 🏷️
Work It Out is 10 day project, Youth Exchange, focused on the question how to find or create for you a job which will bring you happiness.
Solidarity Mission Academy offers 5 spots for active, creative and motivated members between 18-24 years old who are unemployed or strongly dissatisfied with their job. There is also one spot for the group leader (20+ years old) who will take an active role in the whole program. See more criteria and information in the infoletter. Learn how to become a member here: http://solidaritymission.org/missioner/
#Note1 ⚠️: For the Greek team, with your participation to this program, you are signing up for taking part in all the activities and stages of the program, including the follow-up period after the Youth Exchange.
During this period, with our support, you will organise local actions/workshops in Greece for the members and community of Solidarity Mission to spread your gained knowledge, results and experience.
– Accommodation and food are covered 100%
– Travel costs covered 100% up to the maximum reimbursement of 275€
– Participation fee to the hosting organization: 50€
#MoreInformation 🔬 :
– Infoletter: http://bit.ly/WIO_Infoletter
– Application form: http://bit.ly/WIO_Apply
– Check if the spots are filled: http://bit.ly/SynergyGreeceCalendar
– E-mail us at: email@example.com
#Deadline for applications ⏱: 28 April 2019
We highly appreciate it when you share this information within your networks and with people who might be interested in it.
- Posted by Yuli Zhelyazkov
- On April 11, 2019