~ New Learning Opportunity in Cyprus 🇨🇾 ~
📽️ Video Impact | Training Course 🎬
“Video Impact” is a 2 phase project where you will have the chance to learn how to build a social promotional video of your organization and/or initiative with low cost equipment as well as to learn and experiment together with 30 more people, how to use video by creating yourselves a video for a Cyprus based non-profit initiative.
Solidarity Mission Academy offers 3 spots for motivated members over 18 years old, who either are Youth workers and/or staff member of non profit initiatives, and are committed to create 2 social promotional videos (one in Cyprus and one in your local environment). For further information about the project see the info letter. Learn how to become a member here: http://solidaritymission.org/membership/
#Note ⚠️: For the Greek team, with your participation to this program, you are signing up for taking part in all the activities and stages of the program, including the follow-up period after the Training Course.
During this period, with our support, you will organize local actions/workshops in Greece for the members and community of Solidarity Mission to spread your gained knowledge, results and experience.
– 🏠 Accommodation and food are covered 100%
– ✈️ Travel costs covered 100% up to the maximum reimbursement of 275€
– 💸 Participation fee to the hosting organization 50€
#MoreInformation 🔬 :
– Infoletter: http://bit.ly/VI_infoletter
– Application form: http://bit.ly/VI_application
– Check if the spots are filled: http://bit.ly/SynergyGreeceCalendar
– E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
#Deadline for applications ⏱: 31 May 2019
We highly appreciate it when you share this information within your networks and with people who might be interested in it.
- Posted by Solidarity Mission
- On May 2, 2019