~ New Learning Opportunity in the Netherlands 🇳🇱~
🎨Transforming Conflicts into Learning | Training Course 🖌️
Transforming Conflicts into Learning is a 7 days Training Course for youth workers, NGO workers and educators, to equip them with specific competences, and develop with them a method to approach conflicts: what to do, and how to do it, in order to use conflicts as an opportunity for dialogue, mutual understanding and inclusion.
This training is particularly interesting for you, if in front of conflicts at work:
> You have the impression that your response depends more on the mood of the day than on clarity about what to do;
> You feel rather alone and miss a clear method on how to approach them;
> You notice a tendency to ignore the conflicts until they escalate;
> You wonder how to open a dialogue that leads to action rather than endless discussions;
Solidarity Mission Academy offers 3 spots for motivated missioners above 18 years old who are eager to learn and highly motivated to be actively involved in all phases of the project. See more criteria in the infoletter.
Learn how to become a missioner here: http://solidaritymission.org/missioner/
– Accommodation and food are covered 100%
– For travel costs, you will receive 285€ no matter how much money you will spend.
#MoreInformation 🔬 :
– Infoletter: http://bit.ly/TCiL_Infoletter
– Application form: http://bit.ly/TCiL_Apply
– Check if the spots are filled: http://bit.ly/SynergyGreeceCalendar
– E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
#Deadline for applications ⏱: 21th of July 2018
We highly appreciate when you share this information within your networks and with people who might be interested in it.
- Posted by Yuli Zhelyazkov
- On July 3, 2018