The participants of this training will take part in a number of activities aimed to raise personal awareness, to foster direct interaction with other people and the connection with nature and to build more healthy habits concerning the use of technology. Moreover, the youth workers will experience the effect of staying disconnected from technology for 7 days.
Solidarity Mission Academy offers 2 spots for active, creative and motivated members between 23-30 years old who are youth workers, volunteers, trainers. For further information about the project see the info letter. Learn how to become a member here: http://solidaritymission.org/membership/
#Note ⚠️: For the Greek team, with your participation to this program, you are signing up for taking part in all the activities and stages of the program, including the follow-up period after the Training Course.
During this period, with our support, you will organize local actions/workshops in Greece for the members and community of Solidarity Mission to spread your gained knowledge, results and experience.
– 🏠 Accommodation and food are covered 100%
– ✈️ Travel costs covered 100% up to the maximum reimbursement of 245€
– 💸 Participation fee to the hosting organization 50€
#MoreInformation 🔬 :
– Infoletter: https://trainyourdisconnec.wixsite.com/disconnection/program
– Application form: http://bit.ly/TYD_apply
– Check if the spots are filled: http://bit.ly/SynergyGreeceCalendar
– E-mail us at: email@example.com
#Deadline for applications ⏱: 28 April 2019
We highly appreciate it when you share this information within your networks and with people who might be interested in it.
- Posted by Yuli Zhelyazkov
- On April 18, 2019