~ New Learning Opportunity in Hungary 🇭🇺 ~
♻️ Sustainability Plan | Training Course 🏆
The main focus of the project is sustainability – both on a personal and environmental level. We created this program to support other trainers and NGOs to reduce their waste during their programs and to share the importance of sustainability in the area of non-formal education. The aim is to explore ways of extending the learning path of our participants and to discover how to ensure that the newly learnt methods and skills became part of their everyday life.
Solidarity Mission Academy offers 4 spots to motivated members above 18+, who are youth workers, educators, teachers, volunteers of youth organisations and also people with fewer opportunities and with different levels of experience. For further information about the project, see the info letter.
Learn how to become a member here: http://solidaritymission.org/membership/
#Note1 ⚠️: For the Greek team, with your participation in this program, you are signing up for taking part in all the activities and stages of the program, including the follow-up period after the Training Course.
During this period, with our support, you will organise local actions/workshops in Greece for the members and community of Solidarity Mission to spread your gained knowledge, results and experience.
– 🏠 Accommodation and food are covered 100%
– ✈️ Travel costs covered 100% up to the maximum reimbursement of 275€
– 💸 Participation fee to the hosting organisation 60€
#MoreInformation 🔬 :
– Infoletter: https://bit.ly/SP_Infopack
– Application form: https://bit.ly/SP_Apply
– Check if the spots are filled: http://bit.ly/SynergyGreeceCalendar
– E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
#Deadline for applications ⏱: 8 July 2019
We highly appreciate it when you share this information within your networks and with people who might be interested in it.
- Posted by Yuli Zhelyazkov
- On June 27, 2019