~ New learning opportunity in Scotland 🏴
Step in Their Shoes | Youth Exchange
Phase 3: 🏃Learn with others while Mountain Hiking in Scotland
Step In Their Shoes is a 3-phased empathy developing project to step in variety of different shoes. We invite you to literally step in their shoes and WALK in Wales, RUN in Northern Ireland and HIKE in Scotland, imagining nowadays realities, whereas a lot of refugees had to walk or run over mountains, cross the sea and borders to reach peace in Europe.
During walk, run and hike (outdoor element) and other types of physical activities (sports element) we would like to explore sensitive topics and particularly inclusion.
Solidarity Mission Youth Academy offers 5 spots for motivated young solidarity missioners 18-30 years old that are open minded, they care about nearby neighbourhood, local, regional, national and international communities and are sensitive to human right issues. Learn how to become a missioner here: http://solidaritymission.org/missioner/
– Accommodation and food are covered 100%
– Travel costs covered 80% up to the maximum reimbursement 360 €
#MoreInformation 🔬 :
– Infoletter: http://bit.ly/StepInTheirShoes_phase3
– Application form: http://bit.ly/StepInTheirShoes_Phase3_Apply
– Check if the spots are filled: http://bit.ly/SynergyGreeceCalendar
– E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
#Deadline for applications ⏱: 24 June 2018.
We highly appreciate when you share this information within your networks and with people who might be interested in it.
- Posted by Solidarity Mission
- On June 4, 2018