Sustainability on a personal and environmental level ♻️
#When 📅 : 10 – 18 June 2018 (including traveling days)
#Where 📍: Alsótold, Hungary
#Countries 🌍 : 🇬🇷🇭🇺🇪🇸 🇪🇪 🇵🇹 🇧🇬🇨🇿🇮🇹🇷🇴
The main focus of the course is sustainability – both on a personal and environmental level. During this program you will have the chance to explore creative ways on how you can reduce the waste during your programs and to share the importance of sustainability in the area of non formal education. Additionally, you will be able to explore ways of extending the learning path of your participants and to discover how to ensure that the newly learnt methods and skills become part of their everyday life.
Solidarity Mission offers 5 spots for motivated missioners above 18 years old who are trainers, mentors, youth workers, members and founders of NGO’s and have already an experience on the field of non formal education and in giving workshops and trainings, and are also interested in sustainability from the practical side
– Accommodation, food are covered 100%
– Travel costs covered 100% up to the maximum reimbursement 275€
– Participation fee on the hosting organization: 60€.
#MoreInformation 🔬 :
– Infoletter: http://bit.ly/SOS_Infoletter
– Application form: http://bit.ly/SOS_Apply
– Check if the spots are filled: http://bit.ly/SynergyGreeceCalendar
– E-mail us at: email@example.com
– Learn how to become a missioner here: http://solidaritymission.org/missioner/
#Deadline for applications ⏱: 28 March 2018.
This project is organized by our partners Recreativity and is funded by Erasmus+.
We highly appreciate when you share this information within your networks and with people who might be interested in it.
- Posted by Solidarity Mission
- On April 19, 2018