📣 ~ Νew learning opportunity in Belgium 🇧🇪 ~
Play Station | Training Course
🎲 Gamification & developing educational games 🕹️
As youth workers, we are constantly creating learning opportunities for the young people we work with. A very powerful tool to do this is playing games. Games can address a whole variety of topics in a very accessible way. Whether it’s global warming, poverty, leadership skills or conflict resolution: a game can help us to actively process new and complex information. Especially when working with young people, playing games is a great way of connecting with them and stimulating them to learn new things.
Play Station is an 8-days training course that will bring together 31 youth leaders and youth workers from 9 countries around the EU and its neighboring regions, to train them in the field of gamification strategies in youth work and using these methodologies/approaches into their daily work with young people.
Solidarity Mission Academy offers 3 spots for motivated missioners above 18 years old who are a youth worker, youth leader, active members of organizations, work with youngsters on a daily basis. See more criteria in the info letter. Learn how to become a missioner here: http://solidaritymission.org/missioner/
– Accommodation andfood are covered 100%
– Travel costs covered 100% up to the maximum reimbursement 360€
– Participation fee on the hosting organization: 50€
#MoreInformation 🔬 :
– Infoletter: http://bit.ly/PlayStation_Infoletter
– Application Form: http://bit.ly/PlayStation_Apply
– Check if the spots are filled: http://bit.ly/SynergyGreeceCalendar
– E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
#Deadline for applications ⏱: 18th August 2018.
This project is organized by our partners Swira and is funded by Erasmus+.
We highly appreciate when you share this information within your networks and with people who might be interested in it.
- Posted by Yuli Zhelyazkov
- On August 11, 2018