#When 📅 :
11 – 20 June 2019 (including travel days)
27 – 31 August 2019 (including travel days)
#Where 📍: South England and London, UK 🇬🇧
#Countries 🌍 : 🇬🇧🇮🇹🇬🇷🇷🇴🇭🇺🇧🇬🇱🇹🇱🇻🇪🇸🇭🇷
The project “Inclusive Outdoors” aims to educate and support youth workers, trainers and educators on how to use outdoors for social inclusion and education in their youth work.
Solidarity Mission Academy offers 3 spots for active, creative and motivated members between 18+ years old who are youth workers, volunteers, trainers. For further information about the project see the info letter. Learn how to become a member here: http://solidaritymission.org/membership/
#Note ⚠️: For the Greek team, with your participation to this program, you are signing up for taking part in all the activities and stages of the program, including the follow-up period after the Training Course.
During this period, with our support, you will organize local actions/workshops in Greece for the members and community of Solidarity Mission to spread your gained knowledge, results and experience.
– 🏠 Accommodation and food are covered 100%
– ✈️ Travel costs covered 80% up to the maximum reimbursement of 360€
– 💸 Participation fee to the hosting organization 40€
#MoreInformation 🔬 :
– Infoletter: http://bit.ly/IOD_Infoletter
– Application form: http://bit.ly/2UF4TDP
– Check if the spots are filled: http://bit.ly/SynergyGreeceCalendar
– E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
#Deadline for applications ⏱: 5 May 2019
This project is organised by our dear partners & friends at abroadship.org and is funded by Erasmus+.
We highly appreciate it when you share this information within your networks and with people who might be interested in it.
- Posted by Solidarity Mission
- On April 23, 2019