~ New Learning Opportunity in Austria 🇦🇹 ~
🥇 Hop On | Training Course 🔝
After successfully participating in the training, you will be able to:
# Understand and facilitate individual and group learning processes.
# Plan and implement programs for non-formal education activities.
# Develop skills for leading meaningful conversations with your participants.
# Improve your team working skills and leading a team.
# Organize your own learning.
# Improve the impact of activities you facilitate.
# Work as a facilitator or trainer for any group more confidently.
Solidarity Mission Academy offers 3 spots to motivated members above 18+, who are youth workers, educators, teachers, volunteers of youth organisations and so on. For further information about the project see the info letter. Learn how to become a member here: http://solidaritymission.org/membership/
#Note ⚠️: For the Greek team, with your participation in this program, you are signing up for taking part in all the activities and stages of the program, including the follow-up period after the Training Course.
During this period, with our support, you will organize local actions/workshops in Greece for the members and community of Solidarity Mission to spread your gained knowledge, results and experience.
– 🏠 Accommodation and food are covered 100%
– ✈️ Travel costs covered 100% up to the maximum reimbursement of 255€
– 💸 Participation fee to the hosting organization 40€
#MoreInformation 🔬 :
– Infoletter: http://bit.ly/HOPON_Infoletter
– Application form: https://bit.ly/HOPON_Apply
– Check if the spots are filled: http://bit.ly/SynergyGreeceCalendar
– E-mail us at: email@example.com
#Deadline for applications ⏱: 15 July 2019
We highly appreciate it when you share this information within your networks and with people who might be interested in it.
- Posted by Yuli Zhelyazkov
- On June 14, 2019