~ New Learning Opportunity in Hungary 🇭🇺 and the Netherlands 🇳🇱 ~
🎨 Follow the Impulse of your Inner Artist | Training Courses ❤️
#When 📅 :
1st Activity: 7 – 14 May 2019 (including travel days)
2nd Activity: 10 – 17 July 2019 (including travel days)
1st Activity: Holloko, Hungary 🇭🇺
2nd Activity: Ommen, the Netherlands 🇳🇱
#Countries 🌍 : 🇬🇷🇮🇹🇭🇺🇳🇱🇭🇷🇨🇿🇵🇱🇦🇹🇷🇴🇸🇰
The project focuses on improving group learning processes applying improvisational and artistic methods by welcoming mistakes with a positive attitude, strengthening self-confidence and freeing creativity.You will have the opportunity to work with your inner dancer, painter, musician, performer and storyteller.
Solidarity Mission Academy offers 4 spots to motivated members above 18+, who are youth workers, educators, teachers, volunteers of youth organisations and so on. For further information about the project see the info letter. Learn how to become a member here: http://solidaritymission.org/membership/
#Note1 ⚠️: For the Greek team, with your participation to this program, you are signing up for taking part in all the activities and stages of the program, including the follow-up period after the Training Course.
During this period, with our support, you will organize local actions/workshops in Greece for the members and community of Solidarity Mission to spread your gained knowledge, results and experience.
#Note2 ⚠️: The same participants take part in both activities.
– 🏠 Accommodation and food are covered 100%
– ✈️ Travel costs to and from Hungary covered 100% up to the maximum reimbursement of 275€
– ✈️ Travel costs to and from the Netherlands covered 100% up to the maximum reimbursement of 360€
– 💸 Participation fee to the hosting organization 100€ (50€ per activity)
#MoreInformation 🔬 :
– Infoletter: http://bit.ly/FOLLOW_Infopack
– Application form: http://bit.ly/FOLLOW_Apply
– Check if the spots are filled: http://bit.ly/SynergyGreeceCalendar
– E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
#Deadline for applications ⏱: 20 March 2019
We highly appreciate it when you share this information within your networks and with people who might be interested in it.
- Posted by Solidarity Mission
- On March 12, 2019