📣~ Join us in our brand new learning opportunity happening in Greece 🇬🇷& Film your Change with us ~ 📣
Film the Change | Training Course
🎥Media literacy & filmmaking competencies for social impact 🎬
#When 📅 : December 2018, January and February 2019
#Where 📍 : Local Action Phase each partner country – as a participant you will be creating a video for your own organisation or social initiative.
#Countries 🌍 : 🇧🇬🇬🇧🇬🇷🇪🇸🇱🇻🇱🇹🇮🇹🇨🇿🇷🇴🇪🇪🇳🇱🇭🇺
Film The Change is a 2 phases project where you will have the chance to learn how to build a social promotional video of your organization and/or initiative with low cost equipment as well as to learn and experiment together with 30 more people, how to use video by creating yourself a video for an Athens based non-profit initiative or social enterprise.
The project is for people above 18+ years old, who are youth workers and/or staff members of non profit initiatives or social enterprises, interested on how to incorporate new technologies and namely video production in their work. See more criteria in the infoletter.
For participants coming from Greece, Solidarity Mission Academy offers 4 spots who are motivated members above, fitting the criteria of the project. Learn how to become a member here: http://solidaritymission.org/missioner/
– 🏠 Accommodation and food are covered 100%
– ✈️ Travel costs are covered 100% up to the maximum reimbursement 275 € (Czech Republic, Hungary, Bulgaria, Italy, Romania), 360 € (NL, UK, Spain, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia), 20 € (Greece)
– 💸 Participation fee: 50€
#MoreInformation 🔬 :
– Infoletter: http://bit.ly/FtC_Infoletter
– Application form: http://bit.ly/FtC_Apply
– Check if the spots are filled: http://bit.ly/SynergyGreeceCalendar
– E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
#Deadline for applications ⏱: 5th of November 2018
The project is funded thanks to Erasmus+ and the Greek
Youth institution and lifelong learning.
We highly appreciate when you share this information within your networks and with people who might be interested in it.
- Posted by Solidarity Mission
- On October 16, 2018