📚 Egyesek Coaching | Training Course 💪
Egyesek Coaching Training TC1 is a unique training course providing basic coaching tools and a framework for mentoring young people through volunteering. The program is for youth workers, mentors and people working with groups. Our basic approach is that as a professional working with other human beings, we shall constantly reflect on ourselves and on our working methodologies.
Solidarity Mission Academy offers 3 spots to motivated members above 18+, who are youth workers, educators, teachers, volunteers of youth organisations and so on. For further information about the project see the info letter. Learn how to become a member here: http://solidaritymission.org/membership/
#Note ⚠️: For the Greek team, with your participation to this program, you are signing up for taking part in all the activities and stages of the program, including the follow-up period after the Training Course.
During this period, with our support, you will organize local actions/workshops in Greece for the members and community of Solidarity Mission to spread your gained knowledge, results and experience.
– 🏠 Accommodation and food are covered 100%
– ✈️ Travel costs covered 100% up to the maximum reimbursement of 275€
– 💸 Participation fee to the hosting organization 60€
#MoreInformation 🔬 :
– Infoletter: http://bit.ly/ECoaching_Infoletter
– Application form: https://bit.ly/ECoaching_Apply
– Check if the spots are filled: http://bit.ly/SynergyGreeceCalendar
– E-mail us at: email@example.com
#Deadline for applications ⏱: 20 April 2019
We highly appreciate it when you share this information within your networks and with people who might be interested in it.
- Posted by Yuli Zhelyazkov
- On April 9, 2019