~ New Learning Opportunity in the UK 🇬🇧 ~
📰 Diverse Media Matters | Training course ✒️
“Diverse Media Matters” is a KA1 Mobility of Youth Workers activity promoted by the UK organisation Coyote Initiatives. The training course combines stories, media, Global Education and active citizenship to empower trainers, educators, youth workers and give them better tools to do their work in these fast-changing times.
Solidarity Mission Academy offers 3 spots for motivated members 18+ who are active in the field of youth work and non-formal learning, including youth workers; mentors; trainers; social workers; teachers and educators. For further information about the project see the info letter. Learn how to become a member here: http://solidaritymission.org/membership/
#Note1 ⚠️: For the Greek team, with your participation to this program, you are signing up for taking part in all the activities and stages of the program, including the follow-up period after the Training Course.
During this period, with our support, you will organize local actions/workshops in Greece for the members and community of Solidarity Mission to spread your gained knowledge, results and experience.
#Note2 ⚠️: Upon selection, participants will be expected to pay their participation fee and book their travel within 2 weeks to secure their place on the course.
– 🏠 Accommodation and food are covered 100%
– ✈️ Travel costs covered 100% up to the maximum reimbursement of 360€
– 💸 Participation fee to the hosting organization 60-150€
#MoreInformation 🔬 :
– Infoletter: http://bit.ly/DMM_Infoletter
– Application form: http://bit.ly/DMM_Apply
– Check if the spots are filled: http://bit.ly/SynergyGreeceCalendar
– E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
#Deadline for applications ⏱: 10 June 2019
We highly appreciate it when you share this information within your networks and with people who might be interested in it.
- Posted by Solidarity Mission
- On May 15, 2019