~ Volunteer for 11 months in Armenia. 🇦🇲
Creating Links | 11 months Long Term EVS
Intercultural learning and development of non-formal learning activities
#When : 1st March 2018 – 31st January 2019 (11 months)
#Where : Yerevan, Armenia
#Countries : 3 people one from the following countries: Portugal, Greece and Spain
Live and explore Armenia for 11 months along with other international volunteers and share part of the Greek culture with Armenian students. Share environmental awareness and other intercultural non-formal learning activities with local youth.
✔️ Creation of Greek language club through non-formal education.
✔️ Creation of activities related with literature of Greece
✔️ Creation of intercultural workshops concentrating on showing the main cultural elements of Greece, through film screenings, international cooking workshops, etc.
✔️ Recycling workshops
✔️ Talks about the environment in urban and rural areas of Armenia. (Environmental awareness)
Solidarity Mission offers 1 spot for a motivated youngster between 18 – 30 years old that who is proactive, enthusiastic, eager to learn and propose activities of interest.
– Accommodation covered 100%
– : As a volunteer of this project you will receive pocket money 61€/per month (sufficient enough for life standards in Armenia).
– Food money: 90 €/per month.
– Transportation within Yerevan: You will be provided money for tickets for project activities.
– ⚕️ Health insurance: You will get health insurance covering all of the medical costs
occurred during the EVS and 2 months after it.
– ️ Travel costs covered 100% up to the maximum reimbursement 275 €
– Infoletter: http://bit.ly/Creating_Links_
– Application form: http://bit.ly/Creating_Links_
– E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
#Deadline for applications ⏱: 25 January 2018
This project is organized by our friends and partners Τicket2Europe and is funded by Erasmus+.
We highly appreciate when you share this information within your networks and with people who might be interested in it.
- Posted by Solidarity Mission
- On January 25, 2018