~ New Learning Opportunity in the London 🇬🇧💂
B.O.M.B. – Building Organisation’s Media Brand | Training Course
🎥 Guerrilla filmmaking competencies for social impact 🎬
#When 📅 : 6th – 15th November 2018 (excluding travel days)
#Where 📍 : London, UK
#When 📅 : November-December 2018 and January 2019
#Where 📍 : Local Action Phase each partner country – as Greek participant you will be creating a video for your own organisation or social initiative.
#Countries 🌍 : 🇧🇬🇬🇧🇬🇷🇪🇸🇱🇻🇱🇹🇮🇹🇨🇿🇵🇱🇷🇴
“B.O.M.B.: Building Organisation’s Media Brand” is training program where you will have the chance to learn how to build a social promotional video of your organization and/or initiative with low-cost equipment as well as to learn and experiment with 34 more people how to use video by creating yourselves a video for a London based non-profit initiative.
This training program is for youth workers and/or staff members of non-profit initiatives, interested in how to incorporate new technologies and namely video production in their work.
Solidarity Mission Academy offers 3 spots for motivated members above 18 years old who are trainers, coaches, mentors, staff, peer educators, facilitators of non-formal learning. Learn how to become a member here: http://solidaritymission.org/missioner/
– 🏠 Accommodation and food are covered 100%
– ✈️ Travel costs covered 80% up to the maximum reimbursement 275 €
– 💸 Participation fee to the hosting organization 40€
#MoreInformation 🔬 :
– Infoletter: http://bit.ly/BOMB-infopack
– Application form: http://bit.ly/BOMB-apply
– Check if the spots are filled: http://bit.ly/SynergyGreeceCalendar
– E-mail us at: email@example.com
#Deadline for applications ⏱: 27th of September 2018
We highly appreciate when you share this information within your networks and with people who might be interested in it.
- Posted by Solidarity Mission
- On September 18, 2018