~ New Learning Opportunity in the Hungary 🇭🇺 ~
🎯 Actualize Your Potential: Facilitate | Training Course 💪
Facilitation skills for youth workers
If you want to develop your facilitation skills in order to create and facilitate meaningful learning experiences for others using Experiential Learning as a tool, “Actualize Your Potential: Facilitate” is your training.
You will have the chance to deeper understand the Experiential Learning (EL) as a process in which participants explore a certain topic through experiencing non-formal education methods, extracting learning outcomes by reflecting upon the experience, conceptualizing it and finding out how to apply them in the future.
Solidarity Mission Academy offers 3 spots for motivated missioners above 18 years old who are eager to learn, highly motivated and actively working with groups using non-formal education methods. See more criteria in the infoletter. Learn how to become a missioner here: http://solidaritymission.org/missioner/
– Accommodation and food are covered 100%
– Travel costs covered 100% up to 275 €.
– Participation fee to the hosting organization 40€
#MoreInformation 🔬 :
– Infoletter: https://aypfhungary.weebly.com/
– Application form: https://goo.gl/Xwq3eq
– Check if the spots are filled: http://bit.ly/SynergyGreeceCalendar
– E-mail us at: email@example.com
#Deadline for applications ⏱: 10th of July 2018
This project is organized by our new partners Ctrrl+V International Association and is funded by Erasmus+.
We highly appreciate when you share this information within your networks and with people who might be interested in it.
- Posted by Solidarity Mission
- On June 28, 2018