🎳 Inclusion and community learning via games 🎲
#When 📅 : 2 – 7 May 2018 (including traveling days)
#Where 📍: Postdam, Germany
#Countries 🌍 : 🇬🇪 🇬🇷 🇭🇺 🇩🇪 🇵🇱 🇧🇪 🇺🇦
This international training course offers inspiration for new educational concepts and presents precise methods to achieve that. The Game and Playful methods are the center of attention for this course. Learn how to gamify education. Create games with meaning and learning output so young people can be benefited out of those.
As part of the training course you are going to attend the International Game Market Potsdam: http://www.spielmarkt-potsdam.de/texte/seite.php?id=72764
Solidarity Mission offers 5 spots for motivated missioners above 20 years old that they work with young people and they are willing to learn how to develop learning activities and games.
– Accommodation, food are covered 100%
– Travel costs covered 100% up to the maximum reimbursement 275€
– Participation fee on the hosting organization: 30€.
#MoreInformation 🔬 :
– Infoletter: http://bit.ly/1-2-3-out-info
– Application form: http://bit.ly/1-2-3-out-apply
– Check if the spots are filled: http://bit.ly/SynergyGreeceCalendar
– E-mail us at: email@example.com
– Learn how to become a missioner here: http://solidaritymission.org/missioner/
#Deadline for applications ⏱: 10 March 2018.
This project is organized by our new partners, it is developed by our friends and partners from Droni and is funded by Erasmus+.
We highly appreciate when you share this information within your networks and with people who might be interested in it.
- Posted by Solidarity Mission
- On April 19, 2018