Εntrepreneurship and Communication
#When 📅 : 13 – 22 May 2018 (p1) | 20 – 28 August 2018 (p2) | 17 – 24 November 2018 (p3)
(excluding the travel days in all 3 phases)
#Where 📍: Alsótold, Hungary (p1) | Ommen, the Netherlands (p2) | Budapest, Hungary (p3)
#Countries 🌍 : 🇬🇷🇭🇺🇮🇹🇱🇻🇳🇱🇨🇿🇱🇹🇹🇷
MBM is a 3 phases training course. Each trains another aspect of #entrepreneurship and #communication, share tools adaptable to the work with the target groups, staff and network members. The TCs are built up in a way, that they make sense alone, as well as a series of any 2 or all 3 of them.
Phase 1️⃣ – MIND: We form our core values and message and create a network. We train initiative and creativity by exploring thinking and behaviour patterns. We share self-coaching and outdoor methods. (basic synergy training)
Phase 2️⃣ – BODY: We train body awareness to synchronize content and expression. We train entrepreneurial skills by dance techniques. (body movement)
Phase 3️⃣ – MESSAGE: We learn to deliver our message by training presentation skills, share tools and techniques of meetings and public presentation. (communication)
Solidarity Mission offers 4 spots for motivated missioners above 18 years old who are trainers, coaches, mentors, staff, peer educators, facilitators of non formal learning. Learn how to become a missioner here: http://solidaritymission.org/missioner/
– Accommodation, food are covered 100%
– Travel costs covered 100% up to the maximum reimbursement 275€
– Contribution fee for each phase on the hosting organization: 70€
– Contribution fee for people who attend all 3 phases is 210€
#MoreInformation 🔬 :
– Infopack: http://bit.ly/MBM_Infopack
– Application form | Phase 1: http://bit.ly/MBM_Phase1_Application
– Application form to apply for all the 3 Phases: http://bit.ly/MBM_AllPhases_Application
– Application forms just for Phase 2 or Phase 3: soon
– Check if the spots are filled: http://bit.ly/SynergyGreeceCalendar
– E-mail us at: email@example.com
#Deadline for applications for Phase 1 and applications for all phases ⏱: 12th April 2018.
This project is organized by our partners Qualityimpact and is funded by Erasmus+.
We highly appreciate when you share this information within your networks and with people who might be interested in it.
- Posted by Solidarity Mission
- On April 19, 2018