Develop youth workers’ Experiential Learning Facilitation Skills
#When 📅 : 14 – 22 June 2018 (including travel days)
#Where 📍: Drobeta – Turnu Severin, Romania
#Countries 🌍 : 🇬🇷🇷🇴 🇧🇬🇭🇷🇨🇾🇮🇹🇵🇱🇪🇸
In Facilita(a)ction you will have the chance to explore a certain topic through experiencing no-formal education methods. You will acquire the skills to design, facilitate and debrief Experiential Learning workshops. You will create innovative EL sessions and test them on spot, getting feedback to support you in their future applicability.
Solidarity Mission offers 3 spots for motivated missioners above 18 years old who are working on a regular base with groups of young people and want to be able to design, facilitate and debrief Experiential Learning workshops. Learn how to become a missioner here: http://solidaritymission.org/missioner/
– Accommodation, food are covered 100%
– Travel costs covered 100% up to the maximum reimbursement 275€
– Participation fee on the hosting organization: 40€
#MoreInformation 🔬 :
– Infoletter: http://bit.ly/Facilitaction_Infokit
– Application form: http://bit.ly/Facilitaction_Apply
– Check if the spots are filled: http://bit.ly/SynergyGreeceCalendar
– E-mail us at: email@example.com
#Deadline for applications ⏱: 15th April 2018.
This project is organized by our partners Youthopolis and is funded by Erasmus+.
We highly appreciate when you share this information within your networks and with people who might be interested in it.
- Posted by Solidarity Mission
- On April 17, 2018